Identity and Access Management (IAM) is at the heart of modern security solutions and digital transformations.
With today’s business landscape filled with identity fraud and security risks, a well-thought-out and effectively delivered IAM service is becoming critical to meeting business needs, connecting people, devices and data across all users, applications, partners and customers.
Remote working highlights the importance of Identity security. A well-executed Identity and Access Management is usually the first crucial step in business digital transformations. This enables staff to log in just once but is additionally secured through multifactor authentication and auto timeouts, making security virtually impenetrable.
Wolberry has successfully managed hundreds of thousands of identities, working with many leading UK organisations to meet modern business practices that simplify and protect access to devices and apps with intelligent identity and access management to increase security and productivity with technologies that best fit your particular needs.
Four of the most common business drivers that influence Identity Management projects are Business Enablement, Security, Compliance, and Operational Efficiency.
Business Enablement/Improved Service Levels
- Central Control BYOD/mobile devices
- Single sign-on for Cloud services (SaaS, in particular)
- Improve customer management/services
- Improve productivity of end users – faster access, self-service tools, single-sign on, fewer errors
- Integration with HR system to tie access to user’s current status (active, on leave, furlough, maternity, long term sick, terminated)
- Consistent application of policy
- Centralised audit logging and reporting
- Central authentication, authorisation and access
- Centralized auditing and reporting
- IT & Security Policies administered consistently
- Enforcement of Least Privileges
- Enforcement of Separation of Duties
- Logging of access requests and approvals/denials
- Consistent off-boarding of users
- Centralized platform that can manage peak transaction volumes
- Automation of routine tasks – account provisioning, data updates, role assignments, terminations
- Role based access – eliminate approvals where not required
- Fewer support staff
- Fewer operations staff
Wolberry provides comprehensive identity solutions
A modern IAM system is integral to meeting the demands of both mobile, distributed users and regulatory bodies.
Our Identity solutions take care of:
Identity life cycle management
Define and automate the processes used to manage the entire life cycle of a digital identity.
Identity governance and administration
Ensure you always know who has access to which systems and to what information.
Manage, store and present information about users and their required services.
Ensure user and device security goes beyond simple usernames and passwords.
Secure access – whoever needs it and however it’s needed
With an identity management solution from Wolberry, you can get on with maximising your business’s potential, knowing your data is secure and completely under your control.
Risk-based conditional access to apps based on user, device and location.
Automate user provisioning and entitlement setting to reduce IT costs.
Single sign-on (SSO) and self-service capabilities for your employees.
Grant external suppliers and partners risk-free access to in-house resources.
Sync cloud and on-premises identities – and integrate with complex apps (e.g. Workday, ServiceNow).
As an independent consultancy, we assess both commercial and open-source Identity Access Management (IAM) solutions to assess their fit for your business needs and budgets.
Sometimes, small-to-medium businesses may find selecting a full-fledged IAM solution too costly in time and resources. Additionally, enterprises still seeking a solution can benefit from a free identity security tool. Also, many open source products also offer enterprise support.
Over the years the products we have assessed and implemented both commercial and open-source IAM solutions for clients including:
Microsoft Azure Active Directory
Okta Identity Management
Centrify Identity Service
Ping Identity PingOne
Open Identity Platform
Aerobase IAM Server